Office Accountant Brazil (m/f/x)
- University degree with focus on Accounting
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Accounting
- Good English knowledge of written and spoken
- Solid understanding of the Brazilian fiscal and tax system
- Flexibly to handle many different tasks and responsibilities
- Good knowledge of the MS-Office package
- Organized, responsible and team player
- Reliable and proactive
As an Office Accountant you will be responsible for developing and supervising the daily accounting and financial tasks of the office. Furthermore, you will take care of checking all documentation related to the monthly accounting calculations and closings that will be carried out with the help of the accounting office. One of the main activities will also be the preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly reports and tables meeting following the deadlines set by the headquarter in Germany, for this reason, you will often be in contact with HAIMER GmbH to clarify doubts and support in the pending issues.
HAIMER do Brasil in Campinas (SP).
You are interested in working for a worldwide leading, medium-sized high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.