Service Technician Brazil (m/f/x)
- Completed technical education, ideally with further formation in the field of mechanical engineering
- First technical expertise, interest and affinity with technical themes
- Knowledge in the machine tool and cutting tool industry would be a considered a plus
- Experience in customer service on the phone and direct preferable
- Ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and customer service orientation
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English written and verbal, Spanish skills would be an asset
- Detail oriented, well-organized and a good team player
- Openness to high volume travel throughout Brazil
In your position you are the main contact for service and technical support, responsible for the whole product line of HAIMER products, specialized in machine installations. After an intensive introductory training by one of our experienced colleagues you will also do customer trainings, pre and after sales support and presentations at exhibitions. Furthermore, this position requires answering technical calls and emails, providing technical customer service on the phone as well as in the field, machine installations at customers, sales and technical support and periodically prepare service reports to Management.
Home office in the area of Campinas
You are interested in working for a worldwide leading, medium-sized high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.