Junior Inside Technician (m/f/x)
- Completed technical education
- Basic knowledge in the machine tool industry would be considered a plus
- Able to work independently and a customer service orientation
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner with customers
- Attentive to details, well-organized and a good team player
- Flexible to handle many different tasks and responsibilities
- Fluent in English, written and verbal, German skills would be considered a plus
- Openness to travel
Your main task will be providing customer support on our complex, advice-intensive products. This also includes the use of HAIMER products. Training with support by one of our experienced colleagues will be provided. Other aspects of the position include assisting the team with the day-to-day work at the office. Further responsibilities include the support of our local Sales Agents and Distributors and attending trade shows, including set-up and tear down.
Haimer do Brasil, Campinas
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.