Accounting Assistant Brazil (m/f/x)
- University degree with focus on Accounting, Controlling or Economics
- Experience in a similar position would be preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge in German will be considered as a plus
- Motivated, responsible and organized
- Flexible to handle many different tasks and responsibilities
- Experience with TOTVS ERP System would be desirable
- Good knowledge of the MS-Office package
- Understanding of import processes including import documentation
- Basic knowledge of the Brazilian fiscal and tax system would be favourable
As Accounting Assistant you are the interface between our external tax office and our international accounting department at our headquarters in Germany. In this position you will take care of checking all documentation related to the weekly, monthly and yearly accounting calculations and closings (e.g. accounts receivable and payable; bank transactions; cash-flow analysis; import process control [DI’s]; intercompany transactions; stock valuation) that will be carried out with the help of the accounting office. Furthermore you will be responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly reports and tables meeting the deadlines as well as the payment processing. For this reason you often will be in contact with HAIMER GmbH to clarify doubts and support in the pending issues.
HAIMER do Brasil in Campinas (SP).
You are interested in working for a worldwide leading, medium-sized high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.