North Mexico Sales Coordinator (m/f)
- Technical background in manufacturing
- Knowledge in tool holding and milling technology
- Some experience in technical sales preferred
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and a customer service orientation
- Willingness to high volume travel
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Fluent in English written and verbal
Your main task is to sell our complex, technical products in the Northern part of Mexico and to serve our qualified high-end clients. After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced colleagues, you are responsible for supporting the high sales potential in North Mexico. We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation, and support from a worldwide leader in the Milling Industry.
Home office in North Mexico, preferably in the Monterrey area
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.