Marketing Specialist USA (m/f)
- College degree preferred in the field of marketing or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in creating and proofing of digital and print marketing content
- Excellent writing skills and proficiency with Microsoft office programs
- Outgoing personality
- Great organizational skills and attentive to details
- Ability to work independently, dependable and a good team player
- Spanish or German language skills are beneficial
You are responsible for creating and proofing content for print and digital mediums. This includes everything from ad campaign planning and social media implementation to creating new press releases and magazine editorials for national and international publications. Additionally you will be maintaining and updating the marketing budget and marketing calendar. Further aspects of your tasks include assisting with the overall execution of the marketing plan, supporting the team in the organization of events and trade shows, helping with cross-departmental projects and general office work as needed. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager but will be expected to work with moderate oversight after the initial training has been completed.
Villa Park, IL
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.