Key Account Manager, USA (m/f/x)
- Technical background and expertise primarily in tool holding and milling technology
- Proven success in tool holding and milling sales
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and a customer service orientation
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Well-organized and a good team player
- Willingness to high volume travel
In this position you are responsible for calling on Key Accounts including machine tool builders and machine tool distributors. Working with our Regional Sales Managers and Manufacturing Representatives in order to increase sales at Key Accounts located in their perspective territories requires flexibility and willingness to high volume travel throughout North America. Additionally you will provide customer service, sales support, technical assistance and training to sales representatives, distributors and end-users. Furthermore you will manage multiple projects across organizational boundaries.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation, and support from a worldwide leader in the Milling Industry.
Home office within the United States
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.