Customer Service Representative, USA (m/f/x)
- College degree preferred
- Experience in office administration and business education or related fields
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- CRM experience would be considered a plus
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and a customer service orientation
- Attentive to details and well-organized
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Ability to work independently
- Dependable and committed
In your position you will be responsible for order entry and daily customer phone interactions regarding order-related issues. You would handle customer accounts and interact with Accounts Receivable, Sales as well as Logistics. Furthermore, this position requires daily interactions with internal and external customers to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of orders.
Villa Park, IL
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.