Applications Engineer for California area, USA (m/f/x)
- Preferred graduated technical engineer
- Good knowledge in the machine tool and / or cutting tool industry
- Proficiency in customer service on the phone and direct
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, well-organized, and a good team player
- Openness to high volume travel throughout the Western US
We are looking to fill an immediate opening who will be responsible for the whole product line of Haimer products. This position requires answering technical sales calls, providing technical customer service on the phone as well as in the field. You will also be responsible for scheduling demo van visits and for managing the appearance of the demo van. Further responsibilities include machine installations at customers, sales and technical support.
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.