Marketing Coordinator USA (m/f)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with exhibitions or event planning
- Excellent reading and writing skills, with proficiency with Microsoft office programs
- Outgoing personality, with entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to continually look for improvement
- Attentive to details and well-organized
- Ability to work independently, dependable and a good team player
- Interest in domestic and international travel
- Spanish or German language skills are beneficial
This person is responsible for coordinating events in North America, including trade shows, partner open house exhibits, and internal corporate events. Other aspects of the position will include assisting with the execution of our marketing plan via traditional, operational, experiential and digital mediums. Extensive travel will be a requirement of this Position.
Villa Park, IL
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.