Marketing Assistant USA (m/f)
- Education Level - GED, Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Outgoing personality
- Attentive to details and well-organized
- Ability to work independently, dependable and a good team player
- Fluent English speaker
This person is responsible for assisting the Haimer marketing team with all aspects of marketing. This includes helping create and proof content, support in coordination of trade shows and events, and help with management of digital and printed marketing collateral. This person will report to marketing management, but will be expected to work with moderate oversight after initial training and on boarding has been completed. Some travel will be a requirement of this position.
Villa Park, IL
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter and resume) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.