Cutting Tool Application Engineer (m/f)
- Excellent technical background in solid carbide cutting Tools
- CNC Milling machine programming and operation experience required
- Basic knowledge in the machine tool industry
- Cutter grinding experience preferred
- CAD experience helpful
- Ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and a customer service orientation
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, well-organized and a good team Player
- Openness to high volume traveling throughout North America
We are looking to fill an immediate opening who will be responsible for the whole HAIMER product line, while specializing in cutting tools. This position requires high volume traveling to customers across North America to run test cuts. Further responsibilites include introducing our cutting tools to the market, advising customers in purchasing decisions and answering questions regarding the usage of cutting tools, cutting data and materials. Also, you will be assisting in the daily operation of office functions and sales activities when needed.
Villa Park, IL
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send a cover letter, resume and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.