Customer Service Representative in Mexico (m/f)
- Experience in office administration and business education or related fields
- Understanding of basic business financials would be considered a plus
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attentive to details and well-organized
- Positive attitude and a good team Player
- Ability to work independently
- Dependable and committed
- Fluent in English written and verbal
We are looking to fill an immediate opening with someone who will be responsible for order entry and daily customer interactions regarding order-related issues.This position would handle customer accounts and would interact with Accounts Receivable, Sales, and Logistics to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of orders. Further responsibilites include maintaining databases, managing different archives, preparing tables and reports and supporting the team.
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send a cover letter, resume and expected salary in English language to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.