CNC Cutter Grinder Operator (m/f)
- Proven experience with set-up, operation and programming cutter grinding machines
- Excellent technical background in solid carbide cutting tools
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, well-organized and a good team player
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
We are looking to fill an immediate opening who will be responsible for the entire regrinding process of HAIMER end mills. Training with support by one of our experienced colleagues will be provided. This position requires a full comprehension and ability to handle a regrinding process from start to finish including planning of the process, coordinating with warehouse receiving and sales office and also the regrindring process itself. Further responsibilities include assisting in the daily operation of office, technical and warehouse functions.
Villa Park, IL
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send a cover letter, resume and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.