Office clerk and customer support specialist Spain (m/f)
- University degree in administration, marketing, business management or related fields
- Ability to work independently
- Good English skills written and verbal
- German skills would be considered a plus
- Self-motivated and responsible person
- Experienced ERP and CRM system user
- Flexible to handle many different tasks and responsibilities
- Good team player
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Your main task is helping with the day-to-day work at the office. You are responsible of maintaining databases, operating the company's ERP system, managing different archives and preparing tables and reports. You also take care of marketing and sales reports and analysis. You will also be responsible for the customer support in the subsidiary. Furthermore your duties are monitoring open office issues and support the team.
You are interested in working for a leading, medium-sized high-tech company? Then we make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to Elisabeth Görlitz.
We are looking forward to your application.