Applications Engineer for Poland (m/f/x)
- Preferred graduated technical engineer
- Good knowledge in the machine tool and cutting tool industry
- Proficiency in customer service on the phone and direct
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, written and verbal, German skills would be considered a plus
- Detail oriented, well-organized, and a good team player
- Openness to high volume travel throughout Poland
We are looking to fill an immediate opening who will be responsible for the whole product line of HAIMER products, specialized in machine installations, customer trainings and pre and after sales support. Furthermore this position requires answering technical sales calls, providing technical customer service on the phone as well as in the field, machine installations at customers, sales and technical support.
Home office in Poland
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.