Technical Salesman North Italy (m/f/x)
- Completed technical education, ideally with further formation in the field of technical Engineering
- Profound expertise with main focus on tool clamping and milling Technology
- Experience and success in technical sales
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and customer service orientation
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Fluent in English written and verbal, German language skills would be considered as a plus
Your main task is to sell our complex, advice-intensive products and to serve our qualified high-end clients. Furthermore your duties will include answering technical sales calls and providing technical customer service on the phone and through emails. Machine installations and trainings at customers, customer visits and exhibitions require flexibility and readiness to travel throughout Italy. After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced colleagues, are responsible for your own independent territory with a high turnover potential. We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation and a company car that can be used privately.
Home office in North Italy (Lombardia area)
Are you interested in working for a leading, medium-sized high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.