Office clerk and customer support specialist France - BeLux (m/f/x)
- University degree in administration and business management or related fields
- Ability to work independently
- Very good French and English skills written and verbal
- German and Flemish skills would be considered a plus
- Self-motivated and responsible Person
- Flexible to handle many different tasks and responsibilities
- Experienced ERP and CRM system user
- Good team Player
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
Your main task is helping with the day-to-day work at the office. You are responsible of maintaining databases, operating the company's ERP system, managing different archives and preparing tables and reports. You also take care of marketing and sales reports and analysis. You will also be responsible for the customer support in the subsidiary. Furthermore your duties are monitoring the open office issues and support the local team.
Lyon Metropolitan Area
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full résumé (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.