Cutting Tool Specialist for France and BeLux (m/f)
- Completed technical education with excellent technical background in solid carbide cutting tools
- CNC Milling machine programming and operation experience required
- Basic knowledge in the machine tool industry
- Cutter grinding experience preferred
- CAD/CAM experience helpful
- Ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and a customer service orientation
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English written and verbal, German skills would be considered a plus
- Detail oriented, well-organized and a good team player
- Openness to high volume traveling throughout France, Belgium and Luxembourg
We are looking to fill an immediate opening who will be responsible for the whole HAIMER product line, while specializing in cutting tools. You support and consult our qualified high-end clients and our local sales team with the application of high quality tooling systems and you act as technically competent contact person. This position requires high volume traveling to customers across France and BeLux to run test cuts. Further responsibilities include introducing our cutting tools to the market, advising customers in purchasing decisions and answering questions regarding the usage and optimization of cutting tools, cutting data and materials. Also, you will be assisting in the daily operation of office functions and sales activities when needed and participate in exhibitions and open houses.
Home office in France (preferably around Paris)
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.