Applications Engineer for France (m/f/x)
- Preferred graduated technical engineer
- Good knowledge in the machine tool and cutting tool Industry
- Proficiency in customer service on the phone and direct
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in French and English, written and verbal, German skills would be considered a plus
- Detail oriented, well-organized, and a good team Player
- Openness to high volume travel throughout half of France and BeLux
We are looking to fill an immediate opening who will be responsible for the whole product line of HAIMER products. This position requires answering technical sales calls, providing technical customer service on the phone as well as in the field, machine installations and formations at customers, sales and technical support.
Based in Lyon; work throughout half of France and BeLux
Are you are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications, please send full resume in English (cover letter, resume and certificates) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.