Technical Sales Manager Thailand (m/f)
- Completed technical education, ideally with further formation in the field of technical engineering
- Profound expertise with main focus on tool clamping and milling technology
- Experience and success in technical sales
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and customer service orientation
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Your main task is to sell our complex, advice-intensive products and to serve our qualified high-end clients and distributors. Furthermore your duties will include answering technical sales calls and providing technical customer service on the phone and through emails. Machine installations & trainings at customers, customer visits and exhibitions require flexibility and readiness to travel throughout Thailand. After a short period of training with support by one of your experienced colleagues, you are responsible for your own independent territory with a high turnover potential.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility and a performance-oriented compensation.
Home office in Thailand - preferably in Bangkok area.
You are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae with a recent photo and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.