General Manager Japan (m/f/x)
- Profound expertise and success in technical sales, ideally in the area of tool holding, cutting tool and/or machine tool industry
- Willingness to high volume travel
- Ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mind-set and customer service orientation
- Managerial responsibility
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Fluent in English written and verbal
Your main task is to manage our sales and service office in Japan with about 11 employees. As a leader by example you will manage our sales and service team to sell our complex, advice-intensive products and to serve our qualified high-end clients. You will be responsible for supporting the high sales potential in Japan. Besides increasing the brand awareness and turnover of HAIMER you will ensure regular communication of business performance against objectives.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation, and support from a worldwide leader in the tooling industry.
Haimer Japan K.K., Osaka-City
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae with a recent photo and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.