Office Manager India (m/f/x)
- Business education and professional experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience with an ERP system (Tally, Oracle, SAP or Infor)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in dealing with customs broker, auditors, financial and accounting companies
- Sufficient experience in financial reporting, banking and finance
- Experience in personnel management and general HR issues
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and a customer service orientation
- Outgoing personality and strong communication skills
- Well-organized, able to multi task and a good team player
- Fluent in English written and verbal
You are responsible for all the main topics regarding finance, accounting, logistics, importation, invoicing and customer service in the subsidiary. Your task consists in aligning office procedures according to international corporate company rules and regulations. In your position you are also responsible for whole office operations and office management. Your job also involves finance and accounting tasks as well as daily customer service, internal sales, importation and purchasing the products from our headquarters in Germany.
You are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible
offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send your full English
resume (cover letter and curriculum vitae) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.