Logistics and Sales Coordinator (m/f/x)
- Long-term working experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in handling full set shipping documents
- Good knowledge of quotation preparation, order processing, dispatches & MIS reporting.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, dealing with an ERP system
- Sensitive and attentive to details, well-organized, a good team player and able to work independently
- Very good communication skills and a customer service orientation
Your main task will be assisting customers with their inquiries, prepare invoices and quotations, customs documents and warehouse dispatches. Other aspects of the position include coordinating in time product shipment, maintaining accountability for the costs while ensuring excellent customer service. The daily communication with our Senior Manager Customer Service & Logistics will also be part of your responsibilities.
You are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible
offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send your full English
resume (cover letter and curriculum vitae) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.