Assistant Finance Manager (m/f/x)
- University degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or a related field
- Long-term experience in a similar position
- Experience in dealing with banks and other governmental authorities and managing compliances
- Proficient in PC skills including Tally ERP software and MS Office
- Understanding and adherence to financial regulations and legislation
- Absolute discretion and a confident demeanour, combined with a distinct understanding of numbers
Your main task is related to finance department activities in full capacity like monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company as well as reviewing financial data and preparing reports. The position also includes managing outside contractual services for tax preparation, auditing, payroll, banking and other financial needs. Furthermore, you will need to establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company. Your duties also include providing insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation and support from a worldwide leader in the machine tool industry.
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae with a recent photo and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.