Applications Engineer for Bangalore (m/f/x)
- Preferred graduated technical engineer or minimum technical Diploma
- Min. 5 years experience in application support in cutting tool industry
- Experience and success in technical sales / application
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, well-organized and a good team player
- Openness to high volume travel throughout North India
Your main task is to sell our complex, advice-intensive products in Bangalore and to serve
our qualified high-end clients. After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced
colleagues, you are responsible for your own independent territory with a high sales potential.
Further tasks will also be machine installations, technical sales calls as well as providing technical
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation and
support from a worldwide leader in the Milling Industry.
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.