Sales and Logistics Clerk Hong Kong (m/f)
- Previous experience in handling full set shipping documents
- Fluent in Mandarin and English written and verbal
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, dealing with an ERP system and Chinese inputting(倉頡/速成)
- Sensitive and attentive to details, well-organized, a good team player and able to work independently
- Good communication skills and a customer service orientation
Your main task will be assisting customers with their inquiries, prepare invoices and provide customer service for overseas customers. Other aspects of the position include picking, packing and shipping orders and arranging appropriate transportation of products. The daily communication with our headquarters in Europe will also be part of your responsibilities. Furthermore, you will help the daily warehouse operations including unpacking, verifying and recording incoming goods if necessary.
Vanta Industrial Center in Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
You are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send your full English resume (cover letter and curriculum vitae) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.