Managing Director Greater China (m/f/x)
- Technical background and expertise primarily in tool holding, cutting tool and/or machine tool industry
- Proven sales success in the above mentioned field
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and a customer service orientation
- Willingness to high volume travel
- Outgoing personality, strong communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Well-organized and a good team player
- Fluent in English written and verbal
Your main task is to manage our sales and service office in Shanghai with about 40 employees and our Asia Pacific headquarter in Hong Kong with about 10 employees to cover the Greater China market. As a leader by example you will manage our sales and service team to sell our complex, advice-intensive products and to serve our qualified high-end clients. You will be responsible for supporting the high sales potential in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Besides increasing the brand awareness and turnover of HAIMER you will ensure regular communication of business performance against objectives.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation, and support from a worldwide leader in the tooling industry.
Haimer Shanghai Trading Co., Ltd., SongJiang District
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae with a recent photo and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.