Accounting Supervisor Hong Kong (m/f)
- Over 10 years accounting experience handling full sets of books independently
- In-depth accounting knowledge and a basic understanding of the tax System
- Experience in the trading or manufacturing industry
- Experience with MNCs would be considered a plus
- Absolute discretion and a confident demeanour
- Fluent in Mandarin and English written and verbal
- Good command of MS-Office and dealing with an ERP System
- Independent, output-oriented way of thinking and working, combined with a distinct understanding of numbers as well as the capacity for working in a small team.
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for the entire accounting and book keeping process including filing, data entry, bank and intercompany reconciliations. Furthermore you are preparing accounting schedules and forecasts, supporting year-end audit and assisting in preparing the management report. You are also helping with the day-to-day work at the office and your duties include monitoring open office issues and supporting the Team.
Vanta Industrial Center in Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
You are interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send your full English resume (cover letter and curriculum vitae) and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.