General Manager Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia (m/f)
- Technical background and expertise primarily in tool holding, cutting tool and/or machine tool industry
- Proven sales success in the above mentioned field
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and a customer service orientation
- Willingness to high volume travel
- Outgoing personality, strong communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- Well-organized and a good team player
- Fluent in English written and verbal
Your main task is to sell our complex, advice-intensive products in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and to serve our qualified high-end clients. After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced colleagues, you will be responsible for supporting the high sales potential in both markets. Besides increasing the brand awareness and turnover of HAIMER in those regions, you will be leading a team of dynamic and motivated professionals for ensuring regular communication of business performance against objectives. After consolidating HAIMER presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, further expansion and penetration of the markets in Australia, New Zealand, Brunei and Timor-Leste will be favorable.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation, and support from a worldwide leader in the Milling industry.
Within Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
Are you interested in working for a leading high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae with a recent photo and certificates) in English language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.